Sunday, December 2, 2012

Crock-Pot Baby Back Ribs

Serves 6-10

Ingredients:

2-4 Racks of Baby Back Ribs
2-3 Yellow Onions
2-4 Cups Barbecue Sauce



Directions:

1. Cut ribs into three to four pieces each
2. place ribs in Crock-Pot.
3. Chop onions
4. Top the ribs with onions and Barbecue sauce
5. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours, or until meat is tender.

I only did 2 racks of ribs, 2 onions and 2 cups of barbecue sauce because I wasn't feeding very many people. I cut one rack of ribs into 3 pieces and one into 4 pieces. Cooking on low is recommended for better flavor and less risk of burning. The meat fell off the bone when it was served! I served it with mashed potatoes and peas. My husband approved. (If my husband approved you know it's good because my husband is a very picky eater) Hope you enjoy :)

1 comment: